Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Translation

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lost Bird, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Lost Bird

Lost Bird PetForums Member

The british goverment has just put on the news that they have finally realised they are wasting thousands of pounds translating information into other languages ie road signs, leaflets etc....... gotta admit they quick

2. Lost Bird

why announce it on national TV? why not keep there gobs shout and just stop doing it..... pointing it out to everyone is gonna cause a massive argument

3. Lost Bird

:D I'd never make it as a politican then :rolleyes:

4. Lost Bird

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: suppose it beats being full of hot wind :D

5. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

i think as tax payers we are well within our rights to know what our money is being wasted on. this is just one example.

6. Victoria311617

Victoria311617 PetForums Junior

Im sorry but if you want to live in the country you'll just have to learn english! I have lived in france and there are not big english signs up everywhere to tell immigrants and tourists where everything is they are expected to read the french ones. SO HERES AND IDEA WRITE THEM IN ENGLISH AND MAKE THE B******* LEARN AND STOP PANDERING TO THEM! PUT THE MONEY INTO MORE WORTHY CAUSES LIKE THE SCHOOLS OR HOSPITALS. I MEAN DUH NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!

7. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

yep i agree with that, well said,!!!!

8. Absolutely! Another thing - those who comes over here just for financial security - but dont really likes this Country, or Customs, dont even bother to learn this language; dont want to assimilate anything but creating separated communities - why? Or - those of different origins who lives here and getting homesick? - dont suffer - just go back.

9. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

dont suffer - just go back.
    hehehehehe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice