UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
To put the loo seat down :D :D

If you haven't got one of these, get one ;)

My New Slow Closing Toilet Seat - YouTube

OH is so fascinated that the loo seat is going up and down like a yoyo :rolleyes:

Might just help you with the Behaviour Modification :lol::lol:
I always put the toilet seat down after me. :p

On a slightly unrelated but slightly related note, was in Tesco earlier, and a lady asked a staff member how many grams were in a ounce. He didn't know then joked "I'm a man, we don't know these things."
I told her, so she called him back as he was going to go and get somebody else and see if they knew, and said "You don't need to go now, someone knows." lol

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I have been ganged up on and told that as there are three of them and one of me, I should leave the seat up!

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
They are fab, theres one in this house

I've been trying to train my hubby for over 30 years in the art closing the toilet seat, he still has trouble grasping the concept :rolleyes::
For me - "need to close it love, otherwise nosey lilly would end up with her head stuck down tne loo - and it worked even prior to new lid" :D

·
Registered
39,811 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i have one of those slow closing ones. however i'm reliably informed by my male guests that the seat is broken, and so doesn't stay open properly. speed is of the essence in my bathroom ;)

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
G

·
Rona, now you can start it, call him over, and then go and watch the tv shows you want! :thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.