Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Trainee horse trainer - behaviourist. FREE

Discussion in 'Horse Riding and Training' started by messymisstess, Aug 17, 2011.

1. messymisstess

messymisstess PetForums Newbie

Got a horse with a so-called behavioural issue? (eg: won't load, green, spooky etc). Would you like someone to come work with your horse for FREE?

I have undergone training in horse training and am working towards certification. Because I am not certified yet, any work I do with the horses is no charge and will be videotaped in order to send to my assessor. Cover of travel expenses would be greatly appreciated though.

I work using natural horsemanship methods and am looking to gain more experience, I have already worked with a range of horses with different personalities and have a good basis for being able to 'read' a horse as an individual.
    Leave a reply here or message me for details and with any questions.

2. VarzeviciuteJ10

VarzeviciuteJ10 PetForums Newbie

Hi, I would like to become a horse trainer myself and i'm not quite sure how to become one, so i was wonder if you could tell me how you learnt how to train horses, you would really help me out.

3. Ringypie

Ringypie PetForums VIP

Are you in the UK? If so have a look on the BHS website:
    https://pathways.bhs.org.uk/career-pathways/
    I’m sure other countries would have similar training programmes etc

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice