Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tragedy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by poohdog, Jul 1, 2010.

1. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Just been reading about the poor little girl crushed to death by electric gates...poor thing.
    Surely there should be regulations to insist on sensors or something to avoid this.It could just as easily been an old lady.
    Instead of conkers and other idiocy this is what health and safety should be spending our hard earned money on.I can't imagine how the girls mother will go through her life with the vision of her little girl being crushed in front of her eyes.

And if Harry Hamster is reading this and disapproving of my writing on a serious subject....hard ****

2. MissShelley

MissShelley PetForums VIP

Absolutely devastating :( god knows what went through the little girls mind in those last moments, and poor Mum having to witness it? could you ever get over something like that? :(

3. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

i only head it breifly on the radio at work, but im yet to read what happened
    sounds awfull though.

4. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Horrific..

Its truly horrific that this childs life has been taken away from her early in a horrific manner.. So sad..

But I was just wondering why it could easiliy be an old lady....

5. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

Big sliding gate on a car park at flats..Mother pressed buttons and everything...Police tried car jack to force it open..Wasn't till firemen got there they freed her.
    All this because we have to lock cars away due to the thieving sods out there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice