Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Toys

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Betsysmum, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Betsysmum

Betsysmum PetForums Newbie

Apologies if this is in the wrong area but I am after some reconmendations for interactive toys for my dog.
    She is a small dog (she was a rescue so not 100% of her breed) although her mum was a Bichion she looks more terrier like.
    I think she is bored :( She gets at least 1 long walk a day and does the school run (which she loves as she gets tons of attention!) but I think inbetween doing bits and bobs with me it would be good for her to have toys she can play with by herself.
    I bought all the usual bits when she was a pup, raggy pull things, balls and squeeky toys. She loves playing with tennis balls but only when there is a human throwing them for her!
    Does anyone have any reconmendations for me? Thanks in advance!

2. missRV

missRV PetForums VIP

3. zedder

zedder PetForums VIP

I have a couple of nina ottoson puzzles the tornado and the ufo style one and mine loves the tornado though not the ufo one but they are quality also I've foind stuffing kongs full of kibble or treats keeps him occupied.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice