UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep another xmas thread!

The sibes have NO toys anymore as Diesel killed them all, they literally have nothing, so id like to get them some new ones for christmas. I want to get them some good ones that will last a while, rather than the poundland squeekers i usually get at xmas which last a few hours!

Any recommendations? they dont play with a specific type of toy, but id rather stay away from squeekers as they drive me mad after 10 minutes lol

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
How about a fluggie from tillymint :)

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
Kong Wubbas are popular with my gang - the 'tails' get chewed off within a few days, but the main part of the toy is very durable, and my boys love them. http://www.vetuk.co.uk/dog-toys-kong-dog-toys-c-439_119/kong-wubba-squeaking-dog-toy-large-p-926

Boomer Balls are fantastic if you've got dogs that like to chase - they do need a bit of room to play with them though, as they're not designed to be picked up by the dog, just chased and rolled along with their noses. They're my secret weapon - if the lads are bouncing about and being a pain, they get booted out the back for ten minutes with the Boomer Ball, which runs their batteries right down :D Boomer Ball from Company of Animals - From £4.73

The Kong Aqua (on a rope), Jump n' Jack and the Kong Flyer are all very good too.

·
Registered
23,238 Posts
Pets at Home do silent squeekers!!:D So much fun to play with in the shop and watch the dogs go nuts when you cant hear a thing!LOL:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not a "toy" as such, but how about getting them a Stag Bar (antler)? Ronniedog loves his so much - it's a real high value toy/treat and he'll chew it for hours. He'll definitely be getting another Stag Bar or two for Christmas!

·
Registered
533 Posts
hey there sid&kira ,
this is harvey just thought i type this from my lil doggie point of few while my mummy sits and has her hot cuppa and read the daily paper bare in mind this is just wot me my sis bonnie likes.

harvey : top of my list has got to be empty pop bottles cheap and readily availble i woves em:001_tt1::001_tt1:
My kongs hard wearin and u can fill them with delishous treats of all kinds:D
My ball thrower is just amazin my daddy take it on veriuos walks we have
i have a few hard wearing rope tuggers i need them as i am a big lab now and the squakers dont last 2 mins once i get my teeth in them.
and i asoutley woves my football course that just me

my sister bonnie who is a yokie T and weirdest:huh: yet most loving sis i cud wish for doesnt play with toys per se i told u she weird:huh: lolz but on occasion she has been know to like golf balls yes u heard me golf balls personally i like tennis ball or foot ball but our bons likes the small veraity and she woves her chew stixs it about the only thing she goes crazy for.

your sinerely harvey bray (hansome yellow lab)

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.