Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Torres and his new hutch

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Andyt4, Jul 22, 2009.

1. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Lets not get into a pets at home debate, at the end of the day people that understand the problems rescues face with irresponsible breeders and the health problems resulting from it will advice anyone that does not know the full history of their rabbit and is not a professional breeder to not breed their rabbit. I hope they ignore some of the posts on this thread that are just ingnorant and in no way in the best interest of the rabbit.

As Ive said many times before I have no problem with breeders, as long as they know what they are doing and are responsible. Any breeders that sell to petshops are not in this category as far as im concerned.

Think Andy is sensible enough to pick out the advice here and enjoy his boy as a much loved pet..... might bunny nap him actually... he'd look nice next to dreamer :001_wub::biggrin:

2. umber

umber PetForums VIP

And Tink would look nice next to me! :001_tt2:

3. frags

frags PetForums VIP

ha ha ha ha ha ha sneaky ;)

4. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

You're as bad as my sister shes always trying to steal her!!! :rolleyes: Im watching you!!! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice