Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Took My Bike Out For A Ride

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by davidc, May 6, 2011.

1. davidc

davidc PetForums VIP

Had some health problems so had practically given up cycling, which I didn't want to do as it's my favourite hobby.
    Anyway, finally on medication, and my health is a lot better. :) So I've started cycling again.

Decided to try and go to Holmfirth, but set out a little late. Anyway, I suddenly realised I was travelling towards Buxton (I had been deciding between Holmfirth and Buxton).
    But after a while, wasn't sure if I could make it to Buxton as I hadn't done long bike rides for a long time. Then it started raining. Caried on for a while, but in the end, turned round and saw a sign that said I was 15 miles away from Manchester. "That will do." I thought, probably best not to do too much at once. :D So that would be just over 30 miles total trip when I got back, that will do for now till I practice more.

I saw a cyclist stopped at the side of the road who looked like he was in trouble, I thought maybe a puncture or something. So I stopped to ask him if he needed any help, turned out he was just sheltering fromn the rain under the tree branches. :lol:

2. danielled

danielled Guest

That's two of us that rode our bikes lol.

3. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I'm on stabalisers at the moment but with a bit of luck, this time next year they'll let me out to ride my bike::001_smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice