Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Too many cats can kill you!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catz4m8z, Jun 18, 2010.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

..as my friend almost discovered the other day.:eek: One of her (14) cats has started weeing all over and weed on her ipod docking station. Luckily she was home to witness the sparks and smoke coming out of it and unplug it pretty sharpish!:eek:
    The annoying thing is she knows she has too many cats, Im in the same boat. Difference being that I stopped buying cats 8yrs and other then taking on Gracie (one of her kittens) I wont be getting any more til Im down to one. Also I could give them a whole bedroom to theirselves and built them a cat run for more space.
    She has no extra rooms for them and they dont have outside space at all. The weeing problem is so bad she is looking into getting a heated outdoor cat house for 3 of the worst offenders.:( I have been telling her for years to just get someone to build a cat run off of her back door which would be easy to do and she could afford three times over. Its especially aggravating coz she is so much better then me at remembering worming, flea treatment, and spends lots of time on them but seems to ignore their basic need for space.:confused:

Ah, well. A cautionary tale for those with one too many cats I suppose!!:rolleyes:

2. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

As the Scots would say, a wee cautionary tale :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice