Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Too cute

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by jaxb05, Jul 13, 2009.

1. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Going to attach a few more photos. William/Wuzzel is so bold. I was happily chomping on a jaffa cake tonight and the little beggar jumped beside me - sniffing the air and some how managed to grab on out of the open pack!! I just couldn't believe it. By the time I got it off him, he had half of it eaten!! I hope it doesn't make him sick.
    He'/s such a sweetheart. I am so in love with him. He's so docile and gentle. He doesn't really come out of his cage much. He is quite lazy. I take him out to Pickles out back every day for a few hours - but when he is in the house - he comes out just now and then to have a run about. I keep his cage door open the whole time I'm in.
    He does love the stairs. Such a cutie pie!

Pickles and Wuzzle. . . .

[​IMG]

Kissing
    [​IMG]

More kissing . . .
    [​IMG]

Pickle's trying to bite through the wire to escape.

[​IMG]

2. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

they look so good together

3. Matrix/Logan

Matrix/Logan PetForums VIP

Love the pictures!

4. frags

frags PetForums VIP

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love the kissing pic!!!! they look sooo in lurrveeee

5. kellyrich

kellyrich PetForums VIP

Hi Jackie!

Lovely pics, is Wuzzle a newbie?

Sorry im not being ignorant i just havent been online properly for over a week as been on holiday so im a bit behind at the moment! x

6. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Aww nice...i my boys do that sometimes but then they bite each other..:(

7. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Gorgeous Gorgeous! Lovely Jubly!

8. mimi g

mimi g PetForums VIP

Aww they are cute - he sounds a character! x

9. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Hi Kelly ; 0 ) Thanks also for the other replies. Kelly - William is hoping to move in with Pickles (Or at least, i am hoping he will move in - William is not that fussed lol). Pickles is to be neutered next week. Then I am going to let her rest and hope to get the two of them living togethe soon.

William/Wuzzle is neutered. He's 18 months old. Had all his injections. He's been well looked after. Now that she is settling in, he is the most laid back little guy I have ever met. He's adorable. I have his indoor cage in the house. He often lies inside when I have the door open and the rascal won't come out. Sooo lazy lol. I am going to take him out back now for a run about.

His owner had not got the time to look after him as she would like. She did say that if it doesn't work out for him and Pickles - that she'd rather have him back than the wee dote going else where. So that is a relief for me. Although I would have ended up buying another hutch. I woulnd't have been able to get much of a run for him though as I have not much room. I have decided that if he and Pickle's don't work out, that I am going to leave it and not try another rabbit.

He is sprawled out in his cage. He will be rudly awakened here to get some exercise!! LOL.

10. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Awww such cute pics! They look like they love each other already!

*Heidi*

11. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice