UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its freezing, and all the cars are iced up, and I am really not enjoying this cold weather! My heating went on yesterday and it has made no effect on how cold it is! :(

·
Registered
14,997 Posts
Its freezing here too :( im sat in the office and its like a bloody igloo! and the heaters are on - they are shite! :glare: - got my hot water bottle :eek::eek: Im such a wuss!!!:tongue_smilie::D

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
It's not too cold here this morning and OH is always roasting while he sleeps (I swear his temp goes up by a few degrees), so I'm rarely cold now. Having said that, I'm in a tiny room with the radiator blasting out heat, so that could be why :D

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL :D they are little buggers eh ;) Jinks loves to meow in the morning to go out and then proceeds to just stand there looking out whilst im stood shivering !! :rolleyes::rolleyes:;) its alright for them they have fur coats!!:blink::D
He woke me up this morning to be fed as is constantly meowing, I think he may be cold... but tough I'm cold so he is gonna have to deal with it!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
i dunno whats wrong with me this year i'm feeling the cold so bad! its irritating me coz last year i was quite happily just wearing a jumper for most of the winter, this year so far i've spent most of this cold snap in a jumper, jacket and scarf. even wore a vest top under my work shirt yesterday. WTF! :glare:

our heating is awful here, although work for the new systems have started at the other end of the close so hopefully they'll be here in a week or 2. i'm going through wood on the fire like no ones business, although the wood burner should be here this week so come the end of the week the lounge if nothing else should be warmer :lol:

i'm off to work in a min so most of that will be spent in front of the beautiful open fire there :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.