UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Too cold for cats!

1K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  MollyMilo 
#1 · (Edited)
I opened the flap as usual, Molly stuck her head out and pulled it straight back. She then demanded I open the whole door for her, vocalising her needs quite plainly. She peered out and ran into the front room :rolleyes

Milo hasn't left his radiator bed...

See less See more
#4 ·
Awww, look at snuggly Milo :001_wub:

Spooks likes to come out with me when I see the bunnies, normally, but today he took a couple of steps out, sniffed the air and clearly thought to himself 'Screw that!'. He went straight to the radiator bed to keep himself warm- clever cat! :D

#5 ·
My boy popped out this morning, but I think they must have stayed in all night (locked in living room at night with access to cat flap downstairs) cause he looked quite relaxed like he'd just woken up when I came down at half seven. He's now happy to lounge on top of the sofa.

#6 ·
It's too cold for me too, I hate the cold :( It's freezing here today and it's blowing gales :(

Fed the boys this morning, they went out as usual, Frank must have gone for the quickest wee ever, he was back in like a shot, he had the right idea, back to bed he went :)

Not too cold for Seb, he's been in and out, he's chasing leaves around the garden and bringing them in :) still out there now, silly cat :D

#7 ·
It has got very cold all of a sudden hasn't it! Claude hasn't noticed, he is so fluffy that its business as usual for him and he is out stalking leaves.

Nancy however spent last night under a throw on the sofa, then when we went to bed she joined us under the duvet (although to be fair she always does that). And so far today she has either climbed me and demanded to be carried around like some kind of tiny lapdog, or lain stretched across the top of the radiator.

I think I need to buy a radiator bed!

#8 ·
It has got very cold all of a sudden hasn't it! Claude hasn't noticed, he is so fluffy that its business as usual for him and he is out stalking leaves.

Nancy however spent last night under a throw on the sofa, then when we went to bed she joined us under the duvet (although to be fair she always does that). And so far today she has either climbed me and demanded to be carried around like some kind of tiny lapdog, or lain stretched across the top of the radiator.

I think I need to buy a radiator bed!

Nancy has always been gorgeous, don't get me wrong but she is growing into such a pretty girl Aurelie! Why can't you show her?

G
#11 · (Edited)
Cuddles has been sleeping in front of the radiator on her cat bed all day except for getting up to eat and go to the toilet. It is so cold today, I've had the heating on trying to keep warm myself.

Cuddles is now in her princess house with a blanket around her :D

#13 ·
she is so beautiful in my eyes!

are you thinking a boy or girl for your seal ticked tonk?
Well to show in the main sections it would need to be a Tonk/mink/intermediate coat pattern or I can have any coat colour/pattern and show in pet ped - I am currently reading a book on Tonks so I hope to be all brushed up on this soon :crazy:

I would really like it to be a boy so that I can call him *prefix* Captain Floyd :D:D:D. (Although Mr A has floated the names Howard or Hector).

Either way he or she would be the perfect completion to my feline family :).

#16 ·
Well to show in the main sections it would need to be a Tonk/mink/intermediate coat pattern or I can have any coat colour/pattern and show in pet ped - I am currently reading a book on Tonks so I hope to be all brushed up on this soon :crazy:

I would really like it to be a boy so that I can call him *prefix* Captain Floyd :D:D:D. (Although Mr A has floated the names Howard or Hector).

Either way he or she would be the perfect completion to my feline family :).
love Captain Floyd! can see his name in lights :)-[pppppp2w=yu7 (milo agrees)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.