UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Bad Joke Generator
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well tomorrow morning 8:30 am I will be dropping Sheldon off at the vets for his surgery to have his teeth removed :(
Im so not looking forward to this ........................ my poor little baby boy

·
Registered
242 Posts
Poor mite :(

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
Poor Sheldon and poor you, I know how you feel (I may have cried a bit when my two had their teeth out :p) but they both bounced back remarkably quickly and both had good appetites as soon as they came home, I mashed their food with hot water to make a delightful aromatic paste :blink:. How many teeth is he having out ?

·
Bad Joke Generator
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are looking to take all of then out other then his fangs :(
They are hoping to do it all in one surgery otherwise he has to go back and have a second surgery in a few months but it depends on how he does when he goes under

Thank you all so much for your well wishes it really means the world to me, sheldons very grumpy at the mo cos he cant eat anything till tomorrow night now bless him.

I will let you all know everything that happens tomorrow both me and OH have the day off work to be here if they need us.

Thank u again your all amazing x

·
Registered
632 Posts
Will be thinking of you too. I will most likely be facing a similar op with my Rosie in the near future and I feel all panicked just thinking about it. you just have to remind yourself that it's all part of being a good cat parent. I know it's not much consolation but it's what I tell myself! Hugs!

·
Registered
9,911 Posts
They are looking to take all of then out other then his fangs :(
They are hoping to do it all in one surgery otherwise he has to go back and have a second surgery in a few months but it depends on how he does when he goes under

Thank you all so much for your well wishes it really means the world to me, sheldons very grumpy at the mo cos he cant eat anything till tomorrow night now bless him.

I will let you all know everything that happens tomorrow both me and OH have the day off work to be here if they need us.

Thank u again your all amazing x
Maudey has no teeth other than her front teeth and fangs on the top and bottom and they all came out in one surgery, she has healed very well and very quickly but it doesn't stop you feeling guilty she still loves her dreamies but she swallows them whole which can be quite alarming with the speed in which she will gobble them down :eek:

I shall be thinking of you both tomorrow, have you got something to keep you busy and distract you whilst he is at the vets ?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Poor little boy and poor you. Make sure you give him lots of cuddles when he gets home and we are all sending you huge warm hugs from across the pond.

·
Registered
8,182 Posts
Hope all goes well.

I have one girl who after 2 surgeries only has her fangs. She recovered very fast and was eating canned food from the moment she came home from the vets without issue.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.