UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,634 Posts
I know of someone who was convinced Gandhi was following her on Twitter until someone pointed out he's been dead for years

·
Super Moderator
29,634 Posts
It will be his press office that will be monitoring any conversations about him.
I don't know much about celebrity culture, but that just sounds seriously creepy!

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
Well I had an email from Sarah Beeny, The Beenster! She`s never even met me! That was a reply to something I sent her. I understand the diminutive TC is occasionally over this way visiting his favourite "charity" in East Grinstead.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Its just a way for Scientologists to recruit new members! :sosp: You're not incredibly rich are you? :ihih:
;):D;):D;):D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How do you know its really him and not some one just having a laugh or it might be a pervert.
On Twitter, if the profile has the little blue and white tick next to their name it's the official person.. Only the celebs get them and they're all checked and verified before they get it:)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
On Twitter, if the profile has the little blue and white tick next to their name it's the official person.. Only the celebs get them and they're all checked and verified before they get it:)
oooer this forum is so EDUCATIONAL! That's another thing I didn't know before!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.