Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Told someone to pick their pooh up at lunchtime.....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by vickieb, Jan 18, 2012.

1. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

was just stood there letting dog poop on the path!

so I said hello?? you going to pick that up (he was walking off)

response..... F off you fat B**ch

Nice! :mad:

rona and Dogless like this.
  2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

At least you tried; I have had similar "if you want it picked up, f****ng pick it up yourself".

Don't understand some people - they would be the first to whine if they trod in a load in the middle of the pavement :rolleyes:.

3. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

I could have slung it in his face! git!! AND he was not young either....... speaking to someone like that.

:mad::mad:

4. hazel pritchard

hazel pritchard PetForums VIP

OMG how did you both not pick it up and throw it at them,,, can you contact a local dog warden and tell them, hopefully they will then catch them,,, its one of my big :mad: things in life, i get so angry when people dont clear up , i go dogwalking with my dogs and my g/children alot of the time and get so fed up telling them to watch where they walk.

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I would have replied ''Oh ok then... I'll just take a pic of you walking off and take it to the council'' it has worked a couple of times with me, one told me they cant prove anything, I said that doesnt matter... my friend got a fine when she walked past someone elses dogs poo while she was on her way to pick up her own dogs' poo!

I HATE people who leave poo :mad:

6. Jugsmalone

Jugsmalone PetForums VIP

Charming! What an ass. Maybe if a dog did a poo outside his front door/gate and left it and he trod in it, he may then understand! At least you tried.

I came out of my house this morning with my boys and there was s*** all outside my house! :mad5: I live on a main road.

7. sianrees1979

sianrees1979 PetForums VIP

some people are just plain lazy dirty little gits when it comes to picking up their own dogs poop and they will be the first to complain if they stood in it and trod it through their house

8. IndyGoJones

IndyGoJones PetForums Member

Would have thrown it back at him while telling him I hoped he caught something nasty from it!

What scum people can be these days!

9. Ameliarate

Ameliarate PetForums Member

There is just no need is there. Well done for having a go anyway. someone gave me the evils the other day because he thought I wasn't going to pick up, I was actually just moving away from him because my dog would have started barking at his dog. He didn't say anything though.

10. vickieb

vickieb PetForums VIP

I once had a old lady say (while my dog was pooh'in)

oh you better pick that up!!!!! :mad:

I was like, ummm yeh, once its out the dog I will :rolleyes:

I wouldnt mind but I was stood there with a bag over the hand ready to pick up she must have thought it was a cool glove :D
    ..... I do look the other way while he is pooin tho coz I dont think he likes me to watch him :eek: or that could be me putting human emotions on him..... sure I read it somewhere tho...... but maybe not :confused: heh

11. Gemmaa

Gemmaa PetForums VIP

What a turd! ;)

I'm getting really sick of having to play hopscotch to avoid poop in certain areas.

12. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Well done for trying

13. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

What a nice chap :rolleyes:
    At least you tried, good for you xx

I've done the same before now and when the person just walked off I shouted after them "use your own street as a dog toilet next time" haven't seen them since :dita:

14. moonviolet

moonviolet PetForums VIP

I'm yet to catch an offender in the act as it were. I'm not sure i'd be brave enough to say anything.

I have on occasion been the 'pooh fairy' and picked up dog poo that was on the pavement. turns my stomach and i seem to feel the need to carry it at arms length like it's the olympic torch or something ,but i hate stepping in it and i don't want all dog owners getting a bad name for the few that just don't take responsibility.

15. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

Did you expect anything else of someone who leaves their sh*t behind?

16. beris

beris PetForums Senior

I always carry a few black bags in my pocket. if I see someone that doesn't appear to be going to pick up their dogs poo, I usually say, "I have a spare bag if you have forgotten yours" It has always been successful up to now.
    We are trying to stop the council from closing this area from walking dogs due to people not picking up their poo.

17. Deltaroma

Deltaroma PetForums Newbie

Last week I got stopped twice by the council dog warden asking if I had plenty of dog bags and he said it's nice to see that I was picking up after my dog.
    Then he ran off chasing a dog down the road cursing people who don't look after them and letting them out on their own.
    The dog mess on the front of my house drive me mad because people don't pick up after their dogs. When I go to my car I always end up on stepping in some dog mess. :mad::incazzato:
    But I do think that there should be more dog bins I don't think there is enough around where I walk my dog.

18. Manoy Moneelil

Manoy Moneelil PetForums VIP

Camera phone - take a picture. :yesnod:

19. SophieCyde

SophieCyde PetForums VIP

Should of picked it up , followed him home and posted it through his letterbox :yesnod:

Hate people who leave dog mess everywhere , I've used leaves before if I've forgotten bags so theres no excuse :incazzato:and being rude is even worse

20. Hertsgirl

Hertsgirl PetForums Senior

Oh my god, how rude!! I cannot believe some people, I really cant!! :incazzato:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice