UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have come back from visiting Carly, the cats, kittens and cream and blue-cream on our way back from visiting our new nephew in Eastbourne.

We only have 4 more weeks until the babies come home with us and I am so excited. They are all becoming really people focused and Carly let me groom all the kittens while there. Well, they all love grooming so much I am definately their bestest friend.

Lastly we have now decided on names for both our babies

For cream - Orson

And for Blue-Cream - Ursula

Both mean "little bear" (Orson derived from French, Ursula from Latin) and they both are such little teddy bears. Mr Tramp and I are so very, very lucky...we cannot wait for them to join our family!

·
Meeoow!
9,402 Posts
I've gone a bit weak at the knees :001_wub::001_wub: too cute for words! Lovely names as well.... Congratulations, it's lovely when a PF member gets a kitten from another member, we've followed them from birth and can continue to watch them grow and settle..... I bet you can't wait tho'

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
It should be a crime to be that cute :001_tt1:

Betcha can't wait to get them home :D

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
And I couldn't have asked for a better home for them. So, so glad they've found one where they will be shamelessly spoiled!

I'll start getting them used to their new names today.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.