Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Today's Mission; Dog Vs Pony

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AnimalObsessed, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Today was the day that dog met pony. I must admit, it wasn't really planned but she was asking to go out and I was going to Missy anyway so I took her with me. Ellie traveled fantastically on the bus and behaved impeccably on our walk up to Missy. Got to the field and shouted Missy in which I got TWO whinnies back (never ever happened before) and she came straight down. :D:D Took Ellie to the gate and the two of them touched noses and then Ellie sat down and Missy started grazing! :eek: No barking, growling, squealing anything. It was so peaceful! :D

I then went to feed Missy who, for the first time ever, let me stroke her head 3 times and she gave me 'kisses' with her ears forward AND without me asking :D - She's done so well today!

Then it was about time for the bus so we had to say our goodbyes but I am super dooper proud of the pair of them. Very happy with the outcome :)

Oh, you want photo's?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And an update on Missy's 'fat or pregnant' tummy;
    [​IMG]

Enjoy :)

#1 AnimalObsessed, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
  2. eiretzu

eiretzu PetForums Member

Lovely photos glad the introductions went well. Glad Ellie was good on the bus I also travelled on the bus once with my puppy he was good too.

3. It was a lovely day out :biggrin5:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice