Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Today's gorgeous weather

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by mushymouth, Apr 24, 2011.

1. mushymouth

mushymouth PetForums Senior

So I decided to fill up the pool...and chuck my daughter in and dogs...hehe they are loving it!!!
    So nice to see em all enjoying themselves
    Was supposed to be tidying up the shed however I've only emptied it so far and I'm not sat with my feet in the pool lol can't see me gettin much done ooppps

2. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

I been looking for a pool for the woof but have only found inflatable ones which will last about 4 seconds. Shall we have a show us your pools post :)

3. Balto-x

Balto-x PetForums VIP

We bought one friday for balto! Quite hard plastic one, save having to blow one up! It's overcast here today tho boo! Xx

4. mushymouth

mushymouth PetForums Senior

Ours is just a cheap blow up one but the dog isn't always in it but I got it for my daughter really not the dog but she goes in fine lol....
    It fantastic weather in Middlesbrough today no breeze hardly blue skies it's lovely

5. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

We have filled a huge plastic storage box-shallow and wide under bed type thing with water and dads lab puppy (10 weeks) is loving it, bell keeps looking at it as if it's going to eat her :rolleyes::

Not a cloud in the sky and 24c here at mo. :cool:

6. CheekoAndCo

CheekoAndCo PetForums VIP

Lucky you with nice weather!

I got a paddling pool for Cheeko a few years ago and he loved it. Will have to get one for them all this year but Blu doesn't like the water so probaly wouldn't use it. What an awful waterdog he would make :p

7. SixStar

SixStar Banned

26c here today - mine have their paddling pools out too (the dog ones from Zooplus). The Bernese is laid flat out in one, and the Mastiff and Westie searching for pieces of chopped carrot in the other, and the Greyhounds... well of course they're laid as far away from the evil water as they can possibly get! :D

8. CheekoAndCo

Do you have a link for the dog ones?

9. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Bramble's got an inflatable one from argos. cost about 4 quid! he's had it a couple of years now and never burst it!

10. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

Its boiling here! a good 28 degree's have reserved a pool at argos for collection :)

11. SixStar

SixStar Banned

12. CheekoAndCo

Think I will stick with a cheap one out of argos! That's if we ever get decent weather. Might set up some strange agility course with paddling poodles and agility stuff :D

13. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Just out of curiosity why is everywones temperatures always alot hotter then the weather reports say??:confused: It doesnt seem that bad here in the SE and we are usually very hot...
    (Ive got a underbed storage box put by for use as a pool in the hot weather. Plenty big enough for Chihuahuas and Daschunds!!LOL)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice