UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the tender age of 4 months alfred has.. wait for it... cocked his leg.

In pets at home all down theyre kong display, i was stood like :eek: amazed he cocked his leg, then quickly pulled him away.

Then I took him for a walk this evening and he did it again! Ive just taught Woody he cant mark on everything, now to teach Alfred.

Anyway, had to tell you, because apparently Im the only one that gets excited with the way my dog pees

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hopefully you told the staff so they could clean it up? ;).

Congratulations Alfred on your milestone :).
I did, but felt like i may aswell not of bothered.

Spent ages walking round the store trying to find someone to tell, there was about 4 off them stood around the fish tanks having a mothers meeting, in the end joined the 7 people long que to tell someone.

useless!

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww Yey I can support your enthusiasm for leg cocking :)

it's like your little boy has all grown up , Ben has been doing it about 2 weeks now and I still think its cute lol
It is cute, especially coz alfred has such long legs, he looks funny doing the little bend down thing..

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Congratulations Alfred!

Sam is 7 months and I'm still waiting for him to do this properly. He sort of just stands on his tiptoes and leans on bushes without actually lifting his leg. Bless him he is a bit special my boy :D

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations Alfred!

Sam is 7 months and I'm still waiting for him to do this properly. He sort of just stands on his tiptoes and leans on bushes without actually lifting his leg. Bless him he is a bit special my boy :D
Awww hasnt quite got his co-ordination!!

Alfred did it as a teeny puppy once but then that was it, he seems to have got the hang of it now!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Bruno did it today. He is 17 1/2 weeks so just over 4 months. I thought it must be a fluke 'cos I thought they didn't do it till older. Don't know if he did it again as it was dark when we took them out later.

·
Registered
13,811 Posts
Awe bless him, congrats Alfred. No plants will be safe from now on, lol!

I recorded Flynns first 'man event' on the calendar, he was eight months old but now he hardly ever does it. He does a semi squat and sometimes lifts one foot a bit. Weird really because the other three boys all cock - the big jessie! :eek:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awe bless him, congrats Alfred. No plants will be safe from now on, lol!

I recorded Flynns first 'man event' on the calendar, he was eight months old but now he hardly ever does it. He does a semi squat and sometimes lifts one foot a bit. Weird really because the other three boys all cock - the big jessie! :eek:
I was going to take a photo then thought, is that a bit wierd :eek:

·
Registered
779 Posts
aww bless him, i remeber when alfie first cocked his i was so proud of him :D thought it was never going to happen lol.
[email protected] is a great place for cocking legs ive noticed i have stopped taking alfie due to him doing it all over the shop last time ha ha ha

·
Registered
331 Posts
Barney, at ten months old, has half done it....once! Bless him he is just not a leg cocking kinda guy

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Inspired by your thread I informed hubby about Bruno's little leg cock. Didn't think he would be interested as we had had a row about dogs earlier, but he was pleased as punch. Must be a man thing! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Inspired by your thread I informed hubby about Bruno's little leg cock. Didn't think he would be interested as we had had a row about dogs earlier, but he was pleased as punch. Must be a man thing! :rolleyes:
aahha! I told me dad he wasnt interested :O

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I took a photo and sent it to OH and my sister when Loki first cocked his :D
E is still not a man at 3yrs n 4 months :rolleyes: his legs are that long I think he'd take someone's eye out if he did

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.