UK Pet Forums Forum banner

To those feeding Macs grain-free

880 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  hobbs2004 
#1 ·
The duck etc one and the beef/chicken heart flavours are now available in the 800g tins. Should just be a matter of time until FMS or Floyds (or perhaps even zooplus) stock them.

#5 ·
More good news is zooplus.co.uk say they will be "considering" whether to stock CatzFineFood grain-free in both pouches & tins. It is already sold by the German arm of the company - zooplus.de, but they do not ship to the UK.
Hmm, i know that zooplus de was thinking of stocking Macs and Granatapet. I use zooplus de quite often for things and check there quite frequently but CFF isn't sold there. Yet. Here is hoping!

#6 ·
Hmm, i know that zooplus de was thinking of stocking Macs and Granatapet. I use zooplus de quite often for things and check there quite frequently but CFF isn't sold there. Yet. Here is hoping!
Yes, I just checked the zooplus.de site and there is no sign of CFF.
Yet I am certain the last time I looked on the site, (a few days ago) it was listed:confused: Very odd!

When I emailed zooplus UK to ask if they will stock CFF I mentioned it is already sold by zooplus.de. Their reply seemed to agree with this, but perhaps the UK branch doesn't know exactly what stock the German branch has, and they were just accepting what I said........

Can I ask which site you buy the pouches of CFF from atm please?

#7 ·
Yes, I just checked the zooplus.de site and there is no sign of CFF.
Yet I am certain the last time I looked on the site, (a few days ago) it was listed:confused: Very odd!

When I emailed zooplus UK to ask if they will stock CFF I mentioned it is already sold by zooplus.de. Their reply seemed to agree with this, but perhaps the UK branch doesn't know exactly what stock the German branch has, and they were just accepting what I said........

Can I ask which site you buy the pouches of CFF from atm please?
Very strange - but perhaps that means that they will perhaps eventually stock it. :)

I currently get my pouches and tins from FuetternmitSpass - largely because they offer bulk buy discounts and a slightly cheaper delivery rate (9.50 euro) than Floyds. I once contacted the manufacturers of CFF to see whether they would also ship to the UK - because they do some excellent bulky buy deals - but alas they don't.

#9 ·
Thanks:) I bought tins from there but didn't realise they sold the pouches too. Just had a look and pleased to see a multipack of pouches listed at the end of the canned. :thumbup:
The pouches are available singly for each flavour as well as in packs of 16. They are the first two options in front of the tins when you go into a flavour! ;) But yes, they also offer a mixed pack!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.