Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

to many toys but none of them good enough

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by lilwolfcub01, Apr 28, 2011.

1. lilwolfcub01

lilwolfcub01 PetForums Member

we have 8 cats in our house and they are all different ages. We have scratch post's in our house for them to play and clime on, we have loads of toys, we have cat nip toys. All our cats love to play but lately our cats gracie and leo have stopped playing. gracie has taken to sctaching on my draws when the scratch post is right beside it and leo has taken to trying to attack our eldest rescue cat louis. is there any thing i can do to stop gracie scratching on my draws and leo to leave our eldest cat alone.

could leo attacking louis have something to do with louis losing control of his bladder and peeing every where. aswell as louis attacking gracie all the time.

2. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

Sorry didnt want to read and not say anything, cant really help as we are trying to get our little bugger stopping using the wall paper as a scratch post when he has the real thing and wont go anywhere near it! X

3. lilwolfcub01

try vick on the wall paper where they scratch it stopped ours from using it as a scratch post. X

4. ehasler

ehasler PetForums Member

Have you tried rubbing some fresh catnip on the scratching post? That can sometimes help encourage them to use it.

5. lilwolfcub01

thank you i'll try that and hopefully it will work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice