Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

To Everyone Who Commented/Read My Previous Thread "My friend comitted suicide..."

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EmilyMarie, May 27, 2010.

1. EmilyMarie

EmilyMarie PetForums Member

I thank all of you who have messaged me and lent out your heart in my time of suffering.
    I still can't go a day without thinking about him, or wondering why he did such a thing.
    I have seeked professional help, and it has helped me a lot. Thanks for those of you who have suggested that I do so.

Kevin was amazing, and loved me so much, as well as many of his other friends and relatives. He was caring and gave his best to everyone.

For those who've lost a loved one to suicide, or know of someone who has experienced the loss, I sympathize with you and to the ones you know who have left this earth.

Again, thank you.

2. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm glad you're seeking help hun it's the best thing for you.
    Big hugs from me and the furries :)

3. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You will never forget him, you have alot of wonderfull memories of him and that is something that cant be taken from you. Glad you followed through with the counselling, it does help a bit dont it. It will get a bit easier as the time goes by, sending you loves and hugs.......((((((((((hugs)))))))))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice