Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

To Cheer Up Your Day

Discussion in 'Games' started by IHASAPRESENT, May 12, 2017.

1. IHASAPRESENT

IHASAPRESENT Guest

Everyone loves a good joke. For me the simplest and dumbest jokes are the funniest. The only rule is there are no rules. (Apart from the forum code of conduct ones.) Have a good laugh and giggle. Hope this brightens up your day! Oh yeah and one more thing. throw the relevant member a like if you laughed. Let's have a weird one to start.

My sister bet me a hundred dollars I couldn't build a car out of spaghetti. You should have seen the look on her face when I drove pasta. (For me that joke gets the look that just means REALLY!)
    Demonstration - [​IMG]

Zaros, Lurch-er, MrsZee and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lurch-er

Lurch-er PetForums Member

My girlfriend just got a new job it's hard to say what she does..........She sells seashell's on the seashore

FeelTheBern and Zaros like this.
  3. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I saw Sean Connery taking a dump on the beach yesterday.:Jawdrop

When I confronted him about such blatantly disgraceful conduct, he quickly pulled his strides up and said; I guess it was a sh1te for shore eyesh. :Wideyed

We then took a shelfie together before going our sheperate waysh!:Snaphappy

FeelTheBern likes this.
  4. Dave S

Dave S Cosy Corner Collies

When I was young, free and single I truly thought I was great in bed - then I found my girlfriend suffered from asthma.................

FeelTheBern likes this.
  5. Lurch-er

My wife thinks she is so clever she told me an onion is the only food that makes you cry, so I smashed her in the face with a coconut

IHASAPRESENT and FeelTheBern like this.
  6. IHASAPRESENT

IHASAPRESENT Guest

Only a genius can see these four words really fast without getting tongue-twisted.

EYE, YAM, STEW, PEED

7. Lurch-er

Or backwards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice