Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

To Any Of You Who Have Freecycle

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gracieee!, Aug 18, 2009.

1. Gracieee!

Gracieee! PetForums Member

Hi,
    I know this is kinda cheeky to ask and all but can people keep there eyes peeled for a digital camera for me on freecycle because none are popping up in my area.

If you then post a reply with details etc and I'll get back to you.

The reason im so urgent is becuase My camera literally just broke and im in yr 11 when i go back in sept and im doing a photography course ..... bbig problem you see and because i have to save up for the hammie etc

Thanks so much

:)

xx

2. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

you can get really really cheap ones in tesco some are like £15 not brilliant but still pretty good also have a look on ebay they go cheap on there if your not looking for anything special

never anything good left on mine its always the same people who nab the good stuff!

3. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

lmao let me know if you get lucky lol, have you put a wanted post on your freecycle????

4. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

I doubt you'll get anything decent to be honest. People can sell digital cameras and if they can make money I doubt they'll advertise it for free >_<

Peace
    Akai-Chan

5. Ladywiccana

Ladywiccana PetForums VIP

You can on the odd occasion drop lucky, ive had a wanted add on for a while now, and someone actually mailed me today and im off to collect on friday hehe :smilewinkgrin:, (fax machine only 6months old and electronic typewriter only 12months old) thatll do for me hehe :smilewinkgrin:

6. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

what kind of photography course are you doing?

7. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

I'd be careful with freecycle, as I have known one or two people being shang-hied by scammers selling photography gear.

Instead look around on photography forums and buy one off a reputable member. There's usually a few good bargains floating around.

What's kind of budget do you have?

8. Akai-Chan

Akai-Chan Banned

Freecycle is where you give things for free... No money involved :p Cheapcycle is the one that involves money

Peace
    Akai-Chan

9. Chillinator

Chillinator Guest

Sorry, that's the one! :D

If I remember correctly lenses seem to be what people get scammed on on Cheapcycle.

10. Gracieee!

Gracieee! PetForums Member

well i do gcse media aswell so i decided to combien the two courses for a term. you see for media we have to advertise something in any way possible, so obvs im gunna do something against animal creutly, and the photography im gunna go round taking piccys of animals the way they should be. if my project is good then im might send it off to the rspca just to have on their wall or something just as a small campaine

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice