Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

To all who offered support to us, through this hard time.

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Gsd_mad, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Gsd_mad

Gsd_mad PetForums Member

Hi,

Just letting all those who offered us advice and support, that Razor has been taken to Long Lartin prison, Worcestershire today for assessment. We will be contacted in two weeks time, to see how he's getting on.
    They offered to re-home him for us, if he didn't make the assessment, but we've said a definate no no, and if he fails we want him to come back home.

I'm suprised I've been able to write this, through teary eyes. Missing him already. :frown2:

Again thank you to all who supported us, will keep you all up to date regards how Razor gets on.

Sam.

JANICE199 likes this.
  2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Good luck to you & Razor ...xxxx

3. 3 red dogs

3 red dogs PetForums VIP

Not really sure what to write here Sam, I think i'm glad you found a way round the problem, but i'm sorry it had to be done, i canny imagine what ya feeling right now, but try to hang in there and remember he's in a great place.
    Try to Smile hun
    Regards
    3reddogs.

4. Gsd_mad

Gsd_mad PetForums Member

Thank you.

Thank you red, I am feeling empty at the moment. I just feel so unfortunate, why did this have to happen to us!!
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for our boy, and hope he passes and has a fabulous time, he'll love it.

Again thank you for your support :)

Sam.

5. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Hi sam, i honestly can imagine how you must be feeling hun, and my thoughts are with you.I hope that razor passes and he he enjoys his new life.Sending big hugs your way.xxxxxxxxxx

6. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I know how you're feeling in a way...good luck to you both

[​IMG]

7. So sorry you've had to go through this, can't imagine how it must feel :( atleast if he gets into the police, he will have a fantastic life and always be busy! Plus you get updates, that's good :) I hope he gets through. Take care and keep your chin up. x

8. Luvdogs

Luvdogs PetForums VIP

It must be extremely hard, i can't imagine you feel :( I hope Razor makes the grade :)

Take care x

9. bird

bird PetForums VIP

I know you're feeling a "bit" down but if he makes the grade he'll be fab

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice