Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Titties at 3 weeks along

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Kringle, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Kringle

Kringle PetForums Junior

Okay. I'm new with this.. my female " Holly " should be around 3 weeks now. I looked at her titties..and they look bigger and pinker..is this the sign I should be looking for ? Also ..when she is on her back..she seems to look big compared to just standing..is this also a sign or is it just me ..lol. Does anyone have pictures of a cat not pregnant and a cat that is ( titties ) ?

2. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Yes the pinking up is from day 18-21, she may well be putting on her "ground weight" as I call it.

The nipples are very pink when pregnant and usually they are pale white-ish when not pregnant.

Just to confuse you further she may be pinking up if she is going into season again and didn't get caught the last time, as you thought on your other thread.

3. Aurelia

Aurelia PetForums VIP

That is why my girl pinked up slightly on the first (failed) attempt then! I had been puzzling over that one ever since!

I got really excited thinking that against the odds she had conceived anyway :lol: The next day she came back into call ... with a vengeance :D

4. Kringle

Kringle PetForums Junior

Oh.. I'm pretty sure she is..I even think her belly is bigger then normal. Especially when she is on her back. She'll even roll over and let me look at her titties and rub her belly..doesn't fight with me like a cat would.. I just have that feeling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice