Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Titch Toy Poodle 12yrs old

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by kayla, Jul 1, 2009.

1. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

Name: Titich
    Breed: Toy Poodle
    Can I live with Kids: Yes
    Can I live with cats:Yes
    Can I live with other dogs Yes
    Fostered In: South Wales

Foster carer says: Titich is looking for someone special to spoil him rotten
    and I mean rotten
    He's been with us for 6 months now enjoying the life of luxury but he really would benefit from a new home where he can have a lot of one to one love and care.
    He is a fab little guy who just loves to be with you all the time.He's always stays close by during the day and once you sit down he's onto your lap.
    He still loves a nice walk, he's friendly with other dogs and loves children.
    He was originally a hand in when his owners moved and couldn't take him along,
    He stayed in foster with us so long because last year he went half way round the country to what we were led to believe would be a forever home,
    but it all went wrong and the little man came back to me extremely traumatised. It's taken all these months now to bring out the happy little man you see here today,
    He would be happy to be someone's treasured little lap dog.

[​IMG]

Please complete a pre adoption form and read about our adoption procedures. Katherine our adoption coordinator will then contact you.
    Pre-adoption form - www.friendsoftheanimalsrct.org.uk

2. kayla

kayla PetForums Member

Titch is reserved

3. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

I hope he gets his home, hes beautiful and deserves loads of love x

4. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

oh my goodness :) i hope he has found a forever home and he will be happy. I would've had him if i didn't live so far far away and if i didn't already have 2 dogs.

5. justenuf

justenuf PetForums Member

Brilliant news xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice