UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella is a year old and has alwasys had Burns complete dog food but she seems to be bored with it lately. She has fresh chicken with it occasionally but just picks out the chicken and leaves the biscuit!
My neighbour feeds her dog Pedigree and Bella sneaked in and ate her dog's dinner (whoops!) and loved it, so I bought a tin and I have been giving her a couple of spoonfuls with her Burns biscuit. Is this ok?
I have no idea what tinned food is good or bad and i worry that by adding that to Burns, which is VERY good quality, am I wasting my money by adding crap meat to good biscuit. Do you know what I mean? I hope this makes sense!

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Why not buy the Burns wet pouches? There is a fantastic new range out now called ''Penlan Farm'' by Burns. All the ingredients are from his own farm :thumbup: so excellent quality and also kindly grow/reared :thumbup:

Or there is Natures diet, Natures menu, Applaws etc

·
Banned
23,698 Posts
You're wasting your money there's very little actual food in pedigree. Why not get some better quality foods naturediet, applaws, orijen etc and see if she'll eat those

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:thumbup:Thanks everyone, i will look into that. Think Bella just needs a bit of variety in her diet, and who can blame her?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.