Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tink

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Crazycatlady, May 20, 2008.

1. Crazycatlady

Crazycatlady PetForums Newbie

Hi all, I lost my beautiful cat Tink at the end of 2006.
    She was barely 2yrs when she was hit by a car.
    she was the first cat I ever had that was mine, she slept on my bed every night was so affectionate and playful, we used to play "tip" all the time,
    she was a gorgous dark grey cat, long legs and long body, sleek and silky.
    i got her as a kitten at 6 weeks old after my first visit to hospital. she kept me going for those 2 years she was with me.
    Not a day goes by, that i don't think about her, and wish that i was home to bring her in after dark. I'm also grateful to the person that took her up too the vet even tho she was dead so i could know wat happend.
    and something just a little more interested, i was in the middle of 2 weeks work experience at the vet, so for the week after she died i had to work in the same vet as she, accept she was in a freezer.
    anyways when i moved out of home i had to leave behind all my photos of her, i'll try and get my mum to send me some and put them up when i get them, but i didnt have many cuz i thought she would be around for a long time.
    Tink was the best thing that could have come along at that time in my life

RIP my baby girl, I know your watching over Dash and I.

2. catzndogz

catzndogz PetForums Senior

so sorry to of your loss you never stop thinking about pets that have passed away. RIP little one. play & run over rainbow bride.

3. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

RIP little sweet x

4. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

So sorry for your loss - May she rest in peace and be running free :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice