Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Timmy and Tommy looking for a home in Plymouth

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by sarahbird, May 29, 2010.

1. sarahbird

sarahbird PetForums Newbie

I am looking for a home for my two lovely cats Timmy and Tommy. I adopted them just over a year ago from a friend of a friend's elderly and unwell grandparents who were no longer able to live at home. Since then I have made travel plans for November this year (if I don't go now I never will!) and I am looking for a permanent home for the boys.

Timmy and Tommy are brothers, aged 15. Please don't let their ages put you off, as they are both very young for their ages, and still got a lot of years left in them. Both are healthy, playful and very affectionate lapcats.

They need a home with a garden - since i have had them I have kept them in due to the busy road outside, however I know they miss the outdoors as sometimes they stare out the back door and scratch to be let out (although they have never been outside from my flat). They are very close as brothers, and spend a lot of time cuddled up together - hence they must be rehomed together. They have a lot of love to give, and absolutely love attention.

Please spread the word and help me find them a loving home! I have them on a waiting list for a cat home, but would like to avoid them going to one if at all possible.

Many thanks,

Sarah:)

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice