UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Awww, so sweet and never boring!

Enjoy your babies, they'll be running up your curtains before you know it :thumbup:

Kay.x

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you! I am wishing their little lives away at the moment, waiting on colours, waiting on eyes opening! Waiting on them running up the curtains! i love their cute fluffiness just now though. :)

·
Banned
3,404 Posts
awwww, your kittens are gorgeous!! I love that first photo of that wee man stretched out as if to say "ok, my belly's full, I've pooped and peed, and now I am going to sleep like a lion" he's adorable.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Aww they are beautiful and its never boring seeing photos. I love to see how they are developing and changing :thumbup:so please more updates!!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aw they are so cute! you can really see their points coming.
You have names for them yet?

D xx
Thanks everyone. One little boy is Chritos (blue mitted). The other little boy remains nameless, I am hiding him until I see how he develops. :D (I really want to keep him but have no need/use/space for him) :)

I will update when/if they ever open their eyes. :)

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aww that is a supercute picture! Little ones have started opening their eyes today, typical ragdolls, taking their time with everything. :D

We collected our lovely new arrival today, she is on my website, I am on the old laptop so cannot attach pics but she is gorgeous! A 14 week blue colourpoint with a very loud meow! :thumbup:

My dad just walked in and said "gosh she's got really skinny", he thought it was Poppy. :rolleyes: Poppy has mitts and white chin/mouth.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.