UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my girlie's birthday tomorrow:D I can't believe she will be 4 already! it doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago we got her & oh how she's changed my life:)
We don't have the exact date she was born but it was around now & I chose 3rd November because it is also a very sad day for me as it's the anniversary of my brother's death so making it Tilly's birthday cheers me up as I know he wouldn't want me miserable.
So I'm officially giving myself the day off from Tillymint, (I haven't had a day off for 5 weeks now!) going to do some shopping in the morning including some new toys for Tilly & a nice long walk in the afternoon followed by her annual trip to maccie D's drive through for her happy meal:D She will only actually get the burger without the bun & some carrot sticks... & the box;) probably not the toy though!

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TILLY

Sounds like you have a great day planned - enjoy your McD's

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Happy Birthday lovely Tilly... hope you both have a fabulous day :D xxxx

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tilly says thankyou everyone for her Birthday wishes:D
She got a glow in the dark ball, a honking pig which she de-honked & killed in about 3 minutes & a flat (roadkill) fox which I haven't given her yet ;)

We didn't go to McDonalds after all we went to KFC instead... she was happy with that:D

Woofs, wags and licks from Alfie, Angel and Jack xxxx
That is so cool, thankyou:D:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.