UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick message before i go back to Tilly,
So far we have 4 kittens :D she gave me NO warning that they were
coming and was eating her dinner when the first one arrived :yikes: Will update later
Tasha

·
Registered
382 Posts
Whooohooo more kittens :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Please keep us updated when you have time. :eek6::eek6:

Sneaky girl and when she was eating...a girl after my own heart :drool:

·
Registered
737 Posts
Awww congratulations cant wait for pics and the final count x

·
Registered
12,021 Posts
any news?!?! well done mummy! :thumbsup: eating while giving birth!! she must feel very calm! :laugh:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tilly has had 6 kittens, they are all feeding well and are a good size. I will post pics later when kids are in bed. I'll try to look if kittens are boys or girls when i've found some pics to compare them to.
Tasha

·
Registered
418 Posts
Awwww congratulations to you and Tilly! What a clever girl she is. How is she doing now? Has she settled back into home ok? Fingers crossed everything goes well for Tilly and her babies and she continues to thrive.

J xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She is doing great, its like shes never been away. I really would like to know where she has been, but it is something i will never know. The only problem we have had with her since she has been back is she keeps attacking Keisha everytime she sees her, even when Keisha is asleep Tilly will attack her if she happens to walk past and see her. The only reason she leaves Kara alone is because Kara is terrified of her and stays out of her way.
Tasha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.