Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

tigger

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by tiggerl, Jul 12, 2009.

1. tiggerl

tiggerl PetForums Newbie

hi
    im new.
    my cat tigger was unwell last week and vet could only find that he needed his teeth doing. had them done and 2 out. wasnt right and later vet said prob got a bug. had injection and anti bs. 2 days later and hes greatly improved. prob better and mummy is still worrying. hes eating going to loo and does seem fine. hes on dry food. ive just given him some sardines for a treat and hes gone mad licking his paw and cleaning his face,is this normal? poor cat is being looked at everytime he moves. hes an indoor cat and 11. thankyou

2. SeaThreePeeO

SeaThreePeeO PetForums VIP

Well one thing is certain, Tigger is a very well loved and very well looked after pussy cat. Do you have room for a 30 year old adult to come and live with you too?

I am sure that Tigger is fine. Prehaps he is just slowing down and taking things easier since he is becoming a distinguished gentleman. Of course if your instincts tell you other wise then I would advise going back to your vet. After all best to be safe then sorry.

I am sure someone with more experience will be along to answer.

3. tiggerl

tiggerl PetForums Newbie

hi and thanks
    i do think hes ok still on anti bs. just wondering really why he keeps cleaning his face a paws after eating.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice