UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful little girl, Rags, attended her second show at the FB Aristocats Show in Tidworth 09. She has made me so very proud as on Saturday she was awarded EX1, NOM and Best In Show Junior! To my delight on Sunday she repeated her amazing achievement and was again awarded EX!, NOM and Best In Show Junior!!!!

Toby attended the FB Aristocats Show in Tidworth 09 and on Saturday was awarded his CAC and the Judges NOM. He then went on to win Best In Show Adult and Best In Show Category IV. This CAC has now made Toby a FIFE Champion of which we are very proud!! On the Sunday Toby was awarded his first CACIB, the Judges NOM but was pipped at the post for Best In Show Adult by his litter brother who was also at the show on both days! It was great that both brothers had a split decision on each day for Best In Show and that they shared the honours over the weekend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.