Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thumbs up to K9 Trail Time

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nicki85, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Nicki85

Nicki85 PetForums VIP

Rusty managed to snap his canni-x lead when out on a walk/run. He was pulling quite hard but then lurched forward and the lead snapped. We were amoungst a flock of pheasents as well :eek:hmy: so Rust did a big loop flushing millions of pheasants before coming back to me. Looking back he was actually quite well behaved- the area was teeming with newly released game birds!

Anyhow, I sent the broken lead back and spoke to K9 TrailTime where I bought it from via email. THey were good enough to send a different brand as a replacement and really promptly as well! The lead broke on Fri and I had the replacement on Monday.

So thumbs up to K9 Trail time :) Really helpful!

2. sharloid

sharloid PetForums VIP

Hooray for good customer service. Can I ask what brand snapped?

3. SLB

SLB PetForums VIP

I love the owner of K9 Trail Time. She's so lovely!

4. Nicki85

Nicki85 PetForums VIP

It was the Non-stop Line- it broke where the elasticated bit meets the non-elasticated bit.... He's only 19kg as well but then he is all muscle!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice