Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Threes a crowd? Please help

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by thompsonk, Aug 11, 2009.

1. thompsonk

thompsonk PetForums Member

Ok people, I have a dilemma. Tilda's babies are sooooo cute! One of them has yet to be found a new home, Spud. Hes and black and white and adorable. I was always planning on keeping Sausage the silver tabby but I was wondering whether or not to keep Spud too?

I know a lot of people say have two so they can play together and not get board so I was planning on that being Tilda and Sausage, Tilda is not a playful cat, in fact, shes very very lazy for such a young kitty.

Should I keep Spud too? Or will three be a crowd?

xx

2. Lumpy

Lumpy PetForums Senior

I don't think three will be a crowd. My eldest cat, Mogling, had a litter 14 years ago and I kept two of her daughters. They still snuggle up together - sometimes all three of them and sometimes different pairs.

When Tabitha had a litter last year I kept three of her kittens and they played together when tiny although are more independent now they are 14 months. They do still wash each other though and seem happy enough being a three.

3. kitties

kitties PetForums Senior

I have Misty and Amber is pregnant, and we plan on keeping one of Ambers kittens so we will have three.

4. KittyKat1

KittyKat1 PetForums Member

I don't think three is a crowd. I have three of my own! It just means that when one is sleepy, the other two can play together! And anyways, if you're finding it too much in a few months, I'm sure you can still find a home for him. He sounds adorable!!

5. Aud's_Mum

Aud's_Mum PetForums VIP

Three is definetly not a crowd! You have a great mixture of personalities and no chance of boredom or lonliness :D :D

I progressed from one to three and then two more!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice