Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thread overload; Update of all the gang :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AnimalObsessed, Sep 29, 2013.

1. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

First of all, another apology for the lack of threads/comments in the past few months, I have being extremely busy with losing/finding a job and other bits and bobs so I haven't had time to come on here much! :eek:

Right, Let's crack on. Not much to report on really but felt you all would like an update of the gang.
    First up, Ellie. We're just coming up to a year (I think) of learning about Ellie's heart murmur and she is still as hyper and crazy as ever! :D She hasn't shown any signs of slowing down or struggling with exercise and is going strong. The only 'change' I would say is that she is starting to go grey around her bum and ears but she still acts like a puppy :p

I uploaded a video of her this afternoon;
    -Beneath Your Beautiful; Ellie - YouTube

And you may have some photo's from yesterday;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up, Shadow. I honestly can't think of anything to update him on really. :eek: He's still as loving and friendly as ever (don't forget handsome :p) He really enjoys hunting and we're still receiving those lovely 'gifts' of his :rolleyes: but I wouldn't change him for the world! :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally, Missy. Missy has settled in brilliantly and i'm really proud of her progress. Although still unhandled, she is happy to have her muzzle stroked and to have me stood next to her and sitting next to her. Missy also knows her name and always comes down to the gate to see us! :D She is being stabled within the next fortnight (So I believe) and will then have the vet out to do her jabs and to do a pregnancy test. A Few photo's;

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Think that's about it, enjoy. :biggrin5:

#1 AnimalObsessed, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
  2. BenBoy

BenBoy Banned

What a great gang you have :)

3. Hanwombat

Hanwombat I ♥ dogs with eyebrows !!

Lovely photos :)

4. Thank you very much, I adore them :)

Thank you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice