Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

thread closed cant reply?

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Taylorbaby, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

I am very sorry about the 4 spelling mistakes in my post that made it so hard to read, it was 2am and I have dyslexia so I normally use spell check, thanks for bringing it up though, I will use it more often to make them easier to read. :)

Its strange that you only picked out my post when the other posts said the same thing? I am not forcing ‘my opinion‘, just stating a fact, there was no ‘ticking off’ sorry you read it that way, no ‘attack’ or ‘being nasty’ All I said you have done a great job :)and kittens should go at 12weeks of age, you said that a good compromise would be 9 ½ weeks, and you are not a back yard breeder or breeder.

I said I know you aren’t, you took the kittens in so made it your duty of care to do the best for them, you have done a great job. If that makes you not want to post & close a thread before I can respond to your last post, then I am not sure what to say, as all the other posters said the same! No need to justify your kitten going early, as I said its totally up to you what you do with them, just give you the fact that its too early to leave, what you do with that information up to you!

Gave you lots of advice on the kittens and replied to your other posts, I didn’t see you want to leave after those posts?

Anyway good luck. :)

2. Iheartcats

Iheartcats PetForums VIP

Its not the end of the world if they do go at 9 1/2 weeks anyway. Both my Leo and Susie were that age when I got them and are wonderful additions to our family.

3. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

No one said it was the end of the world, but if you read back through the behaviour section, there are hundreds of posts about kittens/cats with behaviour problems and the common denominator - they all left their mother and siblings FAR too early.

TB - you didn't post harshly on the previous thread. It's refreshing to read a post from someone who still has good breeding ethics :)

jay_bird and Taylorbaby like this.
  4. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

Don't know who this is meant for, or who called you harsh or anything, or which closed thread you are referring to...

Has this something to do with Meecatz/Hollysmummy?

I am confused.

Anyway, I think you are a responsible breeder and a good person for wanting to increase awareness about the dangers of taking kittens away from their mother too early.

And if anyone tells you differently.....
    just ignore them.

Ignorance can be cured by proper information, but you can never win from a know-it-all wise guy. So just don't waste your energy on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice