Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thought Tiger was gonna kill another dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Tigerneko, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

...I had arranged to groom a Springer Spaniel today and her owner brought her round at 11am. Instead of going through the shed into the back garden, my dad thought it a great idea to walk a strange dog through our house...

Tiger isn't known for being the most sociable of dogs and as we were stood in the hallway with the springer, he came flying in from the garden :eek: :eek:

I saw it all in slow motion and was absoloutely terrified as he went tearing up to her...... and sniffed her, tail wagging :lol: :lol:

It was SUCH a relief, I had no idea how he was gonna react. Very pleasantly surprised and proud of him :thumbup:

2. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

A much better ending to your post than I had expected :D

3. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

You meanie - you really scared me :eek:
    Good to hear Tiger was a gentleman,

4. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

A way happier ending than i expected !! :)

5. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Sorry everyone :lol: :lol:

6. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

That's a good dog! I have no idea what my lot would be like-over friendly, possibly, which tends to upset grown up dogs!

Can I ask a grooming question? Is it normal for the hair to feel almost spiky as it grows back? I clipped my springer months ago and his coat has all grown back in but the guard hairs feel a bit prickly, almost.

7. sailor

sailor PetForums VIP

LOL :D

When I read th etitle, I started to run through... but OMG, he had been soo happy and good at agility... what has happened :eek:

Then I read the thread :rolleyes: typical, I got proper sucked in :glare:

But glad he was still being good :D

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Is it the first time he'd been clipped? I would think it was pretty normal. When I've done a short clip off on a dog, I'm always left with tiny little spiky hairs stuck in my hands and arms, it hurts like hell and I have to get them out with tweezers... I've still got one stuck in my left hand now, I can feel it but I can't see it :mad: think I'm gonna start wearing rubber gloves lol

Hahaha some people are just too gullible :D :p

I'm quite excited about letting him off at agility, I think he will just want to play with the other dogs more than anything :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice