Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thought i would share

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by juzzyjuz, Apr 3, 2011.

1. juzzyjuz

juzzyjuz PetForums Junior

A quick pic of the two kittens that i get 2 weeks on friday they will be 10 weeks old tho these pics are a few weeks old but havent been on the site that long.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      57.7 KB
      Views:
  2. Shayden

Shayden Banned

AWWWW how cute!

dont mean to rain on your parade....... but by any chance can the breeder not keep them with their mother until 12 weeks? also will they at least have had their first jab and ideally second if they are to be kept till 12/13 weeks

3. juzzyjuz

Nope she has another cat thats due anytime now. She wanted them to go earlier but i said that was the earliest i could pick them up. Im well aware of how long they should be with their mum and no the jab will be down to me im afraid. Tho even tho they are gonna be house cats im still gonna get them done straight away.

4. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

She sounds like a BYB, wanting rid of kittens to make way for another lot of kittens? Dear me...

5. Shayden

Shayden Banned

ok fair enuff! ... is there a chance that at 9 weeks you yourself could take the cat to the vet and get its first injections! (obviously if the breeder is local) then by the time kitty comes to you he at least has some immunity!

I personally would consider the breeder very irresponsible to try and get rid of kittens early just because she has another litter on the way..... but such is life :)

make sure u post lots of pics :)

6. juzzyjuz

Oh i will and i will suggest that to her when i speak to her tomorrow. At least they are coming to a good home where they will be loved to bits (is it bad that they already have a big box of toys and i haven't even got them yet). Got everything i need for them just need the kittens now. And i have had cats in the past so i do know roughly what im doing and im sure if i get really stuck i can ask for help. Soooooo excited tho. And yes thats just what i thought too to be fair.

7. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

if people keep buying them...she and all the others will keep breeding them :rolleyes::

If she cant cope with 2 litters at once with other kittens there then she shouldnt of let her cat to randomly mate when in call :( to 'get rid' of them, Im stumped for words really.

8. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

I wouldn't give the kittens their jabs before you get them incase she keeps them back and charges someone else extra.

9. gloworm*mushroom

gloworm*mushroom PetForums VIP

In cases like this i tend to hope they are free :( I hate the thought of someone paying for these types of kittens or giving these people their money :(

10. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

Juzzyjuz, thanks for sharing that lovely picture of your kittens...they are certainly a cute pair. It is great that you are taking the 2 of them together so they will have each other as play mates, and it sounds as if they will be in kitty heaven with you and the waiting box of toys!
    Lots more pictures when they come home please!

11. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

I know :rolleyes:: There are currently some 1/4 ragdolls for sale for £275 no vacs nothing, & 'rare' (as in not actually rare, but not registerd cross x cross) for £345, Im started to wonder whose these people are that are buying them :rolleyes:: seriously these people cant be that stupid can they?

We can dislike these 'breeders' producing them as much as we like, but when these people keep buying them...whose to blame? :(

12. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

While I see what you are saying it would not be possible for the "breeder" to charge someone extra as without any documents there is no proof of vaccination.To be honest,if the op has managed to persuade the "breeder"(hate using that word for these types)to keep the kittens until they are 10 weeks they have done very well.Better than most recently.

13. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

very true, alot better than most, I personally wouldnt need any persuading, one of my raggie kittens owners going on holiday I have him for a extra 3weeks, didnt need to ask me twice!! :tongue_smilie: :001_smile: kept 2 bengalas last year for a extra 3-4weeks, was great fun!! :laugh:

14. Gem16

Gem16 PetForums VIP

The kitties are cuties :) least their going to a responsible loving home

15. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

they are beautiful cant wait to see more pics, I was the same when i got my pets. Weeks before i collected them i would charge round pets at home with a trolley hehehe i love that place :D

16. juzzyjuz

Thats just what we did yesterday lol. And yes they will be in a responsible home where they are loved to bits. Im sooo excited at getting them and yes i promise i will put up loads and loads of pics up lol

17. evie71

evie71 PetForums Junior

Congrats on your new babies, they are beautiful. I was the same, had the house full of goodies for my kitten, even when I was only in the thinking stages haha. Still buying more stuff every week but she prefers to play with my slippers, dressing gown and boxes :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice