Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thought German Shepherds were meant to be intelligent?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Bellasmaid, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Bellasmaid

Bellasmaid PetForums Senior

Why do I seem to own the exception to the rules when it comes to dogs? :eek:

Seriously Bella is truley living up to being blond. Every time we take her for a walk she loves to chase things so we go out armed with a few balls. My other half throws them for her and he is always teasing her by prentending to throw one. Well yesterday she must have taken off like a bat out of hell chasing the ball that was 'thrown' 10 times in a row. I was doubled up laughing at her and Mahala is just a dumb :lol:

I suppose I would prefer to own large stupid dogs than large aggressive ones, anymore laid back and this lot would fall over.

#1 Bellasmaid, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. Catz1

Catz1 PetForums VIP

I agree! I've seen Rio trip over her own feet WAY to many times to believe GSD's are naturally intelligent :D

3. Bellasmaid

Bellasmaid PetForums Senior

Sounds about right. Bella loves to bark in the ears of the other dogs too when playing and Tyson has a really bad habbit of getting his own back by running headlong into Bella's side. Now after over 12 months of this happening you would actually think that Bella would learn to get out of the way of an 18 month old, 40kg juggernaught heading her way......uhmmmm NOOOOOO!!!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice