UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Why do I seem to own the exception to the rules when it comes to dogs? :eek:

Seriously Bella is truley living up to being blond. Every time we take her for a walk she loves to chase things so we go out armed with a few balls. My other half throws them for her and he is always teasing her by prentending to throw one. Well yesterday she must have taken off like a bat out of hell chasing the ball that was 'thrown' 10 times in a row. I was doubled up laughing at her and Mahala is just a dumb :lol:

I suppose I would prefer to own large stupid dogs than large aggressive ones, anymore laid back and this lot would fall over.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds about right. Bella loves to bark in the ears of the other dogs too when playing and Tyson has a really bad habbit of getting his own back by running headlong into Bella's side. Now after over 12 months of this happening you would actually think that Bella would learn to get out of the way of an 18 month old, 40kg juggernaught heading her way......uhmmmm NOOOOOO!!!!! :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.