UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Yuki has one of her mad turns she prowls around the flat attacking random inanimate objects. Her most recent enemies are the shower curtain and a banana skin :rolleyes:

What random things do your cat(s) take against?

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
One of my old cats, Diddly Dee, was not a bright spark and the soppiest cat you've ever met. She made one kill in her 16 years....a teabag. She showed it who was boss and was utterly proud of herself :D

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
I've learnt that trying to learn knitting when you have felines around is not the smartest thing to do :blush:

I used to have a cat that loved pipe cleaners. Whenever he found one he would always put it in my other cats food bowl....

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Expholiating gloves. My Gabby will literally climb into the bath to get them, then drags them around the house, thoroughly kills them and abandons them all over the place. She's a propper thicko is my gorgeous girl.

The kittens currently love playing smackdown with the handle on the DVD drawer of the tv cabinet, but as their mummy smacks walls when they don't talk back to her after she churps hello at them, I didn't have any great hope for them in the brains department anyway.

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
For Harry it's hair bands, paper receipts and mobile phone chargers.

Sabs, has taken a huge dislike to my Bass Guitar amplifier cabinet which is HUGE, she attacks it whenever she walks past :eek:

They both love wine corks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sponges. Bath sponges or kitchen scourers - none are safe here anymore now we have Maggie who has a huge fetish for them & will destroy if she gets hold of one! OH accidently left the kitchen door open once and i came home to this:

"It wasn't meeee!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.