Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Those little naughty things

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Jun 28, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

Alfie has a sense of humour, we seem to have got into the habit of, if I tell him to leave anything while out on a walk,he comes away but a few yards on he nearly always has to pretend that he is going to go back.
    He very rarely does go all the way back (unless it's a dead rabbit or fox poo :eek:) but he has an adorable cheeky look on his face.
    Do any of your dogs have a cheeky naughtiness?

2. dohaspecial

dohaspecial PetForums Junior

Deefer gets particularly cheeky with his 'finds' when outwalking. he found parts of a long dead pigeon the other day. when i realised he was consuming an un-discernable body part he closed his jaws together in an almost unbreakable vice like grip so i couldnt pry them open, took me ages to get out the feathers, foot and various other bits and bobs!

his other trick is when there are dates on the pavement from the palm trees. when he comes across one when were walking he pretty much throws himself to the floor to prevent my usual gentle tug on the lead from moving him.

no flies on him cheeky blighter!

3. kittykat

kittykat PetForums VIP

Cola does something similar to this, esp fox poo - lol
    shes really sneaky too .... I havent taken her out this morning as I had a lie in and now its too hot so shes lying on the sofa but as soon as I make a move she opens one eye slightly - its funnier in person than it sounds lol

4. Patterdale_lover

Patterdale_lover PetForums VIP

Bess is quite good she will drop it, but when i turn around after a few metres will run back really quick and gobble some down before i can reach her, maybe a lil roll too :cursing: :rolleyes:

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

When we've finished playing and I've told Sky to calm down. She'll sit staring at me for two minutes, as if she's trying to figure me out, then her ear will twitch and I will be pounced on and boxed to near death.

This happens all the time and it's so cute I won't tell her off because it always ends with a big bear huge (her paws around my neck, head resting on my shoulder) :D

6. penfold

penfold PetForums Newbie

i find it really funny and cute when our Beagle puppy starts playing with his toys or bears and then falls asleep half way through.:)

7. archielee

archielee PetForums VIP

fox poo my dogs love to row in it get me so mad

8. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I love it when they're at that stage :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice