Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Those doggy naughty moments

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by rona, Aug 8, 2009.

1. rona

rona Guest

Has your dog got something they do when they are feeling naughty?
    Mines had a naughty day today, if I say come, he says in a minute :)
    If I say sit, he says when I've finished this sniff :D
    If I say dinner, he says ok ok ok :D:D

2. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Hehe Lol sounds likemine when they are having an ''I'm not listening'' day.

If Dave ''can't hear'' me when I'm calling them in fom the garden, all I have to say is 'Dixie, sit' and he comes running!

x

3. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Washing is a favourite,usually pulling it off the line and dragging it through dirt,nice white bed sheets are a firm favourite.They steal dirty laaundry and run around the garden with it,Meg also likes pulling out plants from there pots, dead heading flowers when they are in full flower.

4. rona

rona Guest

Muddy used to do that when he was a puppy, but has grown out of it thankfully :)

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Lol my dad's dally fetched a pair of his gf's pants when they had a guy in to fix the boiler!!

x

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Mine love to drag things out of the bin then will think you're playing chase :rolleyes:

Once when I was walking Candy I told her to come. She looked at me, looked at the floor, rolled in the biggest poo you will ever see and THEN came :laugh:

7. Bex190

Bex190 PetForums VIP

I found Otto in th kitchen earlier attacking his water bowl. He was leaping on it and barking at it. The whole of the floor was flooded!

alphadog likes this.
  8. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

:w00t:

:lol:

Selma jumps ont the window sill and shuffles behind the curtains to see if anything's happening outside. When I come into the room she'll be sitting on the rug saying ''what?'' when all the curtains are scrunched up and there are snot marks on the glass

9. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Bailey's naughty every day.
    He usually nicks dirty socks from the laundry basket upstairs, (the baskets usually full to the top cos I swear my brothers changes about 4 times a day lol)
    And whenever he nicks socks, or picks up stones, or anything else he shouldn't have, he runs under our huge dining table as he knows we can't get to him, but it's mainly because he always wants us to chase him. He also has a thing about nicking my mums glasses. He also likes to chew anything new lol.
    x

10. Deerhounder

Deerhounder PetForums Senior

Sometimes it's nice to see a dog being naughty.

When our Whippet arrived he was a young adult who had been a kennel dog. He was shy, nervous about coming inside and much to timid to do anything naughty.

One morning he raided the dirty washing basket, stole all the kid's soft toys, pulled quilts off all the dog beds and deposited everything on my bed along with a half chewed bone, a couple of dog biscuits and every dog toy he could find. Then, surrounded by his treasures, he lay back with his head on my pillow and went to sleep.

I had a big smile on my face for the rest of the day knowing Strada had at last settled in.:)

alphadog likes this.
  11. Yourgifts Ourgifts

Yourgifts Ourgifts PetForums VIP

Sky just blanks you.. you can see the ears moving everytime you speak but he just stares out the window then if he thinks your not looking he turns his head very slowly to see if your still watching him.:rolleyes: :D

12. bmxwidow

bmxwidow PetForums Junior

When Megan isn't getting the attention she thinks she deserves, she steals something, usually something of mine - either a shoe or item of clothing I've left lying around, and you hear her come walking down the hall quietly, then when she gets to the lounge, if the patio door is open, she makes a run for the garden. She refuses to hear you calling her name and you then have to spend the next 10 mins chasing her around the patio table, until she just gives in and drops it!!!

13. rona

rona Guest

It's lovely when that happen's isn't it?
    Alfie didn't know how to play or hunt when I rehomed him. It still makes me smile when he's naughty, it means he's developed character. :)
    Just wish it wasn't so often ;)

14. Trackerbob

Trackerbob PetForums Junior

Widget (one of my beagles) likes to pull one of the tea towels off the rack, sits next to it, wagging her tail, until you put it back, and then do it all over again when you aren't looking.

15. stellasmama

stellasmama PetForums Member

Stella, as a 10 month old pup....has lots of naughty moments! We often say, "It's a good thing you're so adorable!" when we discover her most recent act of naughtiness.

Mostly she destroys her toys...which is fine...better than my shoes...or the furniture!!

We need to keep her very active...and well exercised to keep the naughty to a minimum!!!

16. barneythore

barneythore PetForums Senior

thore nicked my daughters bra and pants running round the front garden with them for all to see lol:D:D

17. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Owen yaps a really high pitched silly yap. He's done it all day at the show we've been too I was ready to strangle him. Some one said it was because he was crated with his son and I had taken his son out to go in the ring. I wasn't he just wanted me to go to him. He did redime himself by getting 3rd in veteran as he's only just 7 and beat some older dogs

18. KarenHSmith

KarenHSmith PetForums VIP

Taylor's:
    Steeling things when you're not looking nor giving the attention to him (Attention Seeker :rolleyes:)

Running around and trying to sniff your breathe when you've got up in the morning - kinda cute, but not when you know your breath is smelly :eek:ut:

Steeling knickers and socks :rolleyes:

Getting in the way whilst someone is hoovering - when the hoovering is finished, he tends to be ''itchy'' and scratches himself causing hairy carpets...again.

Blaming the cats for everything :001_tt2:

19. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Awwww thats nice:)

20. goodvic2

goodvic2 PetForums VIP

If Max and Lilly have something which he wants, then he barks and barks at them until, we either stop him or they give it to him.

It is like having kids at times!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice