Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This woman is driving me nuts!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by newfiesmum, Jan 6, 2012.

1. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

You may have read my posts about the pupil who asked if it would be all right if she drove on the right, and thought that because I leave my dogs alone it would be all right for her to leave a baby alone.

She really peed me off today. We were driving along a 30 mile an hour road, bloke walking along the pavement with an off lead staffie who was not trotting obediently along but looking up to the bloke with a playful look on his face.

I advised her to slow down a bit, just in case the dog went into the road. Instead of slowing down, she says: well, it won't be my fault. It's not a criminal offence!

Having then decided to brake myself a bit, I informed her that it would be her fault if she couldn't stop in time when she had already seen the hazard, as well as the owner's fault for having him off lead.

She really does rub me up the wrong way, but she seems to like me! Keeps coming back.

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Congratulations on your patient, calm & dignified answer.

I would have slammed the brakes on, opened her door and pushed her out!!!!!

I held up a line of traffic in my car today so that a cat could safely cross the road. I wonder what she would have had to say about that.............. :rolleyes:

3. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Sounds like if you carry on teaching her, the only place she is going to be driving you, is to the nearest place that offers Physiatric help, because Hunny by the time she gets to test status (if ever) you are sure going to need it!!:D

4. northnsouth

northnsouth PetForums VIP

I think I should book you for lessons. Sounds like you could be calm enough to cope with me!!

5. Space Chick

Space Chick PetForums VIP

Maybe she was sent to you so you can sort her out and make her learn respect for animals ;)

6. newfiesmum

newfiesmum Banned

I am sure I have coped with worse!

The first time I met her she told me how some woman had shouted at her, because the woman's dog came up and sniffed her and she kicked it. I knew then I was going to have trouble. I told her then she had no right kicking anything, he had as much right to be there as she did.

Now she pretends to be interested in my dogs - a**ehole crawler!

Jonesey likes this.
  7. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

I would have kicked her right back if she had kicked my dog! :mad: (and I dont even have a dog, not had one for about 15 years)

And I have held up traffic for a magpie :D

8. Jonesey

Jonesey PetForums VIP

Well I have to say thank you because I have just added this to my list of jobs that I can never do. :D It ranks right up there with elementary teacher and early childhood educator. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice