Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This type of thing really annoys me ......

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by ForestWomble, Sep 15, 2013.

1. ForestWomble

ForestWomble PetForums VIP

I sometimes look on a questions and answers site, I don't have an account I just go on as a guest, sometimes I find really interesting stuff and sometimes I learn things about my gerbils. Anyway I was looking the other day and found someone saying as they have been looking after a dwarf hamster for a year (first of all I don't like the sound of A dwarf hamster, suggests the poor mite is alone (I know some need to live alone as they fight but most of the time they should live in pairs))would that give them the experience to have a baby rabbit! :nonod:

I agreed with one of the answerers saying that if they couldn't look after a dwarf hamster all its life, they certainly wouldn't have the patience to look after a rabbit, let alone the fact that there is far far more to looking after a rabbit then a dwarf hamster!

This poor answerer then got a not very nice reply from the questioner, the questioner saying things like they would give the hamster to a cousin and at least they aren't planning to release the hamster in the wild or something worse, then called the answerer PETA - esque etc etc:nonod:

Sorry, rant over:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice