Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This toy makes my cats go nuts!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Mirx3, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

LOL they chases it, carry it around and the strange thing is.... there isn't any catnip in it. It was meant to be something else but it failed to work the way I wanted so I just made a donut type thing out of it :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Paddypaws

Paddypaws PetForums VIP

ahh, it does resemble the classic 'Hair Bobble' which is of course in fact a cat toy and not a hair accessory.

3. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

They love it. If you pick it up and throw it they chase it lol its kind of funny.

4. Joy84

Joy84 PetForums VIP

Phoebe's current favourites are theese:

Rosewood Pet Stages Dental Health Chews: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

She's had them probably more than 6 months and until last week they barely got looked at but now they're IT :rolleyes:
    She goes absolutely mad with it, throws it in the air and catches it, charges round the house with it, she will even play fetch with them!
    The only thing she doesn't do is chewing them, which means they're rather unsuccesfull purchase for a "dental chews" :lol:

5. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

aww that has to be cute!! :D pictures required.

Milo will literally stand on his back legs standing straight up with a toy between his front paws attacking it... its really strange

6. mystra

mystra PetForums Member

it's always the random odd bits they love isn't it?!

Pickle adores a fluffy ball with a bit of elastic hanging off that was part of a cat scratching post (that Peanut wee'd on and had to be binned). I just snipped it off thinking "there have another random object" She is in love with it. She walks up and down the hall way with it in her mouth for about half an hour meiowing her head off then brings it to you to throw for her - then she skips round playing football like a little bouncy lamb! I need to film it one day. She never bothered with it when it was attached to the scratching post still!

7. Mirx3

Mirx3 PetForums VIP

yeah! my cats are strange about weird stuff. If they haven't seen it before they've got to investigate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice