Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This Makes Me Sick

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by 1TINK1, Jun 30, 2009.

1. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

Cav Girl @@ Accidentaly Pregnant@@
    £@@ 750 @@

We have discovered that our Tri coloured 3 year old girl is pregnant by our Ruby dog. Unfortunately, after much deliberation, we have decided that work commitments and lack of time force a very regretable sale. Both parents are K.C registered, and Bonnie will go with her registration and stud papers to register the puppies. The puppies will be due approx 12th July. Obviously I am expecting a huge response to this advert, so please expect some questions to be asked as I want her to go to the best possible home. I would prefer an experienced person to have her for obvious reasons, but would consider an inexperienced person if they demonstrated the qualities and home I was looking for. I will not sell her to a dealer and the price is not negotiable. I have attatched a pic of Dad, but I dont have a pic of Bonnie sorry.

I HAVE JUST COME ACROSS THIS ADVERT IN PETS4HOMES SURELY THE OWNER COULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING THE MISSMATE INJECTION THE POOR DOG IS GOING TO GO THROUGHT SOME UPHEAVEL BEING REHOMED JUST BEFORE SHE IS DUE TO WHELP HER PUPPYS GRRRRRRRRR:mad:

2. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

Sounds very similar to Chloe's story.....julie won't be happy.

3. rona

rona Guest

Sick Sick Sick :mad:

4. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 PetForums Member

oh no how sad :mad:

5. Ty-bo

Ty-bo PetForums Senior

poor girl, the woman is not fit to have animals. what a totally thoughtless and selfish person :cursing:

6. animallover111

Another one!!What is wrong with these people :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. mag&me

mag&me PetForums Junior

I hope to God she ends ups in a decent home. Why can't they hand her over rescue who could put her in an experienced foster home?

8. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I know!

Hope Cav can get her!

9. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I have emailed her asking her please get in touch with a rescue because most people seeing that ad will just see £££ and if a puppy farmer got her that would be awful. i hope they do let a rescue take her.
    Poor dog :(

10. Opheliac

Opheliac PetForums Member

That is awful!! That poor dog :(

11. animallover111

Sadly it seems the owner doesnt really care where the dog ends up if they did they would not advertise her they obviously want the £750 they are asking.I cant see the owner giving her to rescue obviously the £750 is more important than the dogs welfare :mad: :mad: :mad:
    There seems to be more and more pregnant bitches for sale :( :mad:

12. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

this is very sad and a very upsetting situation for the dog of course and an result of irresponsible ownership.....

...but alot of people arent aware about mismate jabs, they dont even know this ecxists.
    And if they cant supervise her due to work or other circumstances through the pregnancy, birth and whelping then im sure they make the right decision to rehome her or else the bitch and pups are in danger if complications should arise.

i just hope someone can help her :(

13. cav

cav PetForums VIP

Me and MM are going get her as soon as we can get in touch with them!
    just hope we are not to late:(

animallover111 likes this.
  14. animallover111

I think owners should not allow the bitch to get pregnant in the first place knowing they can not commit due to work etc.I also guess there has been no health testing either for this litter.
    What worries me is that it seems owners are getting dogs pregnant then selling them for more money :mad: :mad:

15. animallover111

What a relief well done Cav,your a saint.What a fantastic thing to do.

16. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

AWW CAV I REALLY HOPE YOU GET HER HUN I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE HER BUT I JUST DONT HAVE THE MONEY THEY WANT FOR HER AND I THINK THEY HAVE A BLOODY CHEEK ASKING FOR £750 ALL THEY ARE SEEING ARE ££££££££££ SIGNS THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE POOR PREG DOG BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULDNT BE GETTING RID OF THE POOR THING THEY MAKE MY PISS BOIL:cursing::cursing::mad::mad:

17. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

but surely if they would advertise her cheaper it would only higher the chance of a puppyfarmer or someone else jumping in :confused:

I think the best way is to contact them and explain to them the dangers and whats best to do and who knows, maybe they will understand and let the right person have her for cheaper or no money in return....

18. Natik

Natik PetForums VIP

i hope u will be able to get her as then at least we will know she will be in good hands ....

19. Cavalierlover123

Cavalierlover123 PetForums VIP

Obviously I am expecting a huge response to this advert, so please expect some questions to be asked as I want her to go to the best possible home.

I would prefer an experienced person to have her for obvious reasons, but would consider an inexperienced person if they demonstrated the qualities and home I was looking for.

I will not sell her to a dealer and the price is not negotiable. I have attatched a pic of Dad, but I dont have a pic of Bonnie sorry.

I am so dissapointed in Bonnie's owners, firstly they say we have discovered that she is pregnant. Showing that they didnt supervise their dog when she was in heat. Then they say they will consider giving her to someone that is not experience, personally i think this is horrible. Problems could occur and the inexperienced person wouldnt know what to do!!:mad:
    They dont even have pics of Bonnie, how can they not? I love taking pics of my two cavs every second!! These people obviously dont care for their dogs! I hope she finds someone like julie to take her, i would but im too far away!!

20. cav

cav PetForums VIP

I will do my best to get her;)
    MM is going take me get her as soon as i can get in touch!
    my pups leave this friday so im sure we will manage sort this out and do the best for the dog!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice