Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

This Makes Me Sick

Discussion in 'Dog Breeding' started by 1TINK1, Jun 30, 2009.

1. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

Cav Girl @@ Accidentaly Pregnant@@
    £@@ 750 @@

We have discovered that our Tri coloured 3 year old girl is pregnant by our Ruby dog. Unfortunately, after much deliberation, we have decided that work commitments and lack of time force a very regretable sale. Both parents are K.C registered, and Bonnie will go with her registration and stud papers to register the puppies. The puppies will be due approx 12th July. Obviously I am expecting a huge response to this advert, so please expect some questions to be asked as I want her to go to the best possible home. I would prefer an experienced person to have her for obvious reasons, but would consider an inexperienced person if they demonstrated the qualities and home I was looking for. I will not sell her to a dealer and the price is not negotiable. I have attatched a pic of Dad, but I dont have a pic of Bonnie sorry.
    I HAVE JUST FOUND THIS ADVERT IN PETS4HOMES SURELY THE OWNER OF THIS POOR DOG COULD HAVE GOT THE MISSMATE INJECTION INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE DOG THROUGH REHOMING JUST BEFORE SHE IS DUE TO WHELP HER LITTER!!!!!!!!!! SORRY BUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS MAKE ME SICK:mad:

2. toddy

toddy PetForums Senior

Oh god that is awful.
    Why not at least keep her until she has had the pups and find suitable homes for them all after.
    Poor dog i just hope she goes to a good home and not someone thinking of pound signs:mad:

3. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

It Is Awful Isnt It The Poor Dog And If She Didnt Want Her To Get Pregnant She Should Have Had Her Spayed!!!!!!!

4. Not another!!! bl**dy idiots! accident my ar*e! AND if (just if) it were why the helll sell her!!! I'll tell you why - they can get top dollar without the hassle thats why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad::mad::mad:

Chloes Story springs to mind!

DT

5. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Guest

Ohh great another Poor dog having to have pups and a new home with strang people due to the fact its owner is irresponsible!!!
    Poor Poor dog i only wish that the right people will be intrested in this Bitch an give her and the pups another go in life!!
    But i wont hold my breath!!!

6. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

You see adverts like this more and more - I don't believe it was an accidental mating, just that they realise they can't make hundreds of pounds profit as they had hoped.
    Poor girl, lets hope someone who cares takes her on.
    I'm sorry but if they were genuinely in a position not to be able to care for her surely they would be trying to secure her a place in rescue to stop her falling into the hands of a Puppy Farmer.

1 person likes this.
  7. odenna

odenna PetForums Newbie

i don't know how it can be a accident i have a entire stud dog and few entire bitches they all live in the house and i have managed always to keep them separated.
    from jo x

8. ad_1980

ad_1980 PetForums VIP

I said that in Dog Chat. Definitely similar to Chloes story. Of all the irresponsible......

9. kayz

kayz PetForums VIP

I just can't believe this. How can people be so bloody cruel!!!

10. vizzy24

vizzy24 PetForums VIP

Disgraceful a puppy farmers dream:mad::mad:

11. kiera09

kiera09 PetForums Senior

Hiya, This is disgusting,:cursing: they obliviousley just want to make money from this poor girl, what website was this from?I'd like to contact them and tell them exactly wot I think of them, I hope they found her a good home, as this person doesn't deserve to keep any animals! Thanx x

12. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 PetForums Member

13. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

14. cav

cav PetForums VIP

where is the dog???

15. 1TINK1

1TINK1 PetForums Junior

If i had the money i would take her and give her a lovely home with my charlie and chloe my 2 cavalier girls this irresponsable owner should be stopped from keeping pets people like her really make my blood boil i just hope poor BONNIE goes to a lovely home where she is well looked after.

16. cav

cav PetForums VIP

Well i will ring and see what i can do ;)

17. celicababe1986

I was wondering too.I couldnt see a location

18. celicababe1986

..:yesnod:

19. cav

cav PetForums VIP

Yes if she is not to far from me i will try get her because she needs to be homed fast!

Im going get my friend ring for me because i wont be able hold my tounge:eek:

ad_1980 likes this.
  20. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 PetForums Member

the dog is in port talbot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice